Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday:



Realized that I need to write more... It's good for me.

Wore orange for that girl that died.

Went to school, teachers were funny then stupid, teachers were stupid, teachers were stupidly gone.

Went to DI to see if that had some pimp glasses (BTW I am OBSESSING about these glasses...They deserve an entry by themselves.)

Went to Jeff's, played with goofy lacrosse fake-ups, talked to Tia B. about stalkers, read on his couch, fell asleep on his couch, (accidentally wrote 'truck' instead of couch), woke up on his couch, went to another couch, fell asleep on that couch, woke up.

Called my Mother about glasses because I really want glasses now that I've witnessed the previously mentioned beauty, went home, went to 'State of Play' with
my Dad, went to El Pollo Loco, came home, showered, got on blogger.

Mmmm....

-Parker Edwards/>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Show me those glasses please!