Wednesday, April 01, 2009

GET ONLINE, FOO'!



I think I've forgotten the magic of Logging to the B. I haven't posted since THNKSGVNG?! (Did you like how I hit up some o' dat ABRVTN?)

It's probably due to the fact that I don't ever have time because when I have time I take it up with filler that just shortens the real 'time' I have to do stuff. ...SIGH, It's just the life of a person who doesn't know crack about time management.

In fact, I started a blog a while ago and was finishing it up when a very expected thing unexpectedly interrupted me and mysteriously my progress was deleted. Party.

I hate that I have noticed that I put so many 'I's and 'my's into my blogs I've written.

It's a happy thing that I can realize when I can't sing.

The house I'm living in is STERILE. I haven't seen a single bug or anything.

I need to cut my hair. The neighbors have been telling my grandparents that a girl is going in and out of their house.

I miss England, a bit.

I'm incredibly paranoid about people following me when I'm driving lately. Only after some guy followed me for like 10 mins to calmly yell at me about speeding. YOU DON'T DO CRACK LIKE THAT! He really just followed me like it was nothing, at least flash your brights or something. A person thinks you're just trying to be sneaky.

I shouldn't speed.

I forgot the definition of 'Ubiquitous'.

I still haven't looked up the definition of 'Ubiquitous'.

SIGH.

-/Parker Llyn Edwards/>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HA HA! "I need to cut my hair. The neighbors have been telling my grandparents that a girl is going in and out of their house." This made me happy

Whittron said...

parker! do you know that you are one of my favorite humans? well, you are.