Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Bring on the night


I am a horrible blogger... I will never have fame.

My goal now as a bloggercon is to make my entries entertaining enough that you will always come back. The subject matter may not be worthy but I'm hoping to have enough writing gumption to make you want to read it.

I want you to writhe in the pains of withdrawal whenever I don't make an entry.

I 'DJ'd' a party on Saturday. I'm pretty happy that Max also DJ's, I feel we have kindred spirits even though he is far supreme. It was an interesting affair; it all began when I dragged Sam and Creed to help set up. I thought that I would be able to get in, set up how I wanted to, and get out. It was not to be.

When we got there Bro. Scott was already waiting. Bro. Scott knew what he wanted.

I decided to let him do what he wanted because he has some AA quality gear in there. I DECIDED. ME. Anyways some of my gear ended up just sitting there looking pretty (and oh how it did).

I really get the biggest kick out of it though. Massive power, expensive but beat up gear, huge sound, [mostly] fantastic music, good friends. Aaahh.... I remember sitting up during more than one cold logan night mixing for something like 5 hours straight. I facebook statused: Parker Isdefinitelyan Edwards had one of the best nights of his life.

It was super awkward but I had found another kindred spirit that night as well. Turns out the Scott is a crazy audiophile and has the works in terms of audio.

A good night, that one!

I took my dear pup Mobilicobius over to Jeffery's to say hello to his puppy, Mobi was terrified - but the little ball of fur 1/4 of his size was not...

I just watched 'W.' a moderately satirical film on George Bush's political career. I also just forgot everything I had to say about it....

-_Parker Llyn Edwards/>

PPPPSSSS: I've decided to change the name of this blog to the title of this entry.

1 comment:

Creed said...

What!! I missed your dog :( ugh parker i love you and you