Monday, June 29, 2009

A question of acronymphs.



If a BLT represents 'Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomatoes', and represents the ingredients of the sandwich, shouldn't it read BBLT? It might just be me but I feel that bread is one of the if not the most important bit of the sandwich.

I guess BLT could represent the modern Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato sandwich since it seems like bread is being removed from pretty much every sandwich. I saw someone trying to eat a burger without bread once. I was laughing that day.

Mama Ortron made me some incredible BLT Dip a while ago... I guess 'BLT' is appropriate for the dip seeing as there was no bread. But there WAS Mayo; so it should have been MBLT or BLTM.

Celebrities are dying! People are misusing acronyms! My cell phone bill is super high! Something must be wrong!

_-Parker Llyn Edwards/>

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poor B. It will never get its recognition. NO ONE LIKES THE B ANYMORE! It, apparently, makes you fat... and those huge slabs of blubber grease-fried hog fat don't?
Stupid celebs telling us what to eat. Stupid bread for not standing up for it's self.

Maybe that's why their all dieing? they ignore B and fill up with B instead. juicy, delicious, unhealthy, fatty, greasy B. And I personally love B, and hope that one day, it get the recognition it deserves.